top of page
My name's Paigge (with two Gs), I'm an Australian music photographer who moved to the US a year ago to follow my dreams as a music photographer.
I've been following Outside Festival for years now and would love the chance to capture stellar content for Superfly.
📸 Here are 7 reasons why you should hire me to be part of the Outside Land's media team 📸
1. I was just on the media team for Governors Ball Music Festival, so you know I'm familiar with the fast pace of a festival, I can live-edit, and have content ready ASAP
Skepta and friends snapped at Gov Ball
2. Green Day was the first concert I ever went to, so you know I'd get 🔥 shots of Billie Joe Armstrong
what an iconic music video
3. I will literally do anything to get the shot, including running into the middle of the mosh pit
pictured: me running into the crowd with my gear at Sunflower Bean
4. I'm experienced in capturing branded content and activations for brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, MTV Networks, American Express, BMW, Smirnoff, and more.
Tommy Hilfiger, MTV Networks, American Express, BMW, Smirnoff, and more.
6. I can 📸 in the rain, hail, Karl the Fog,
5. I <3 the Bay Area and I know this would be reflected in my photos
I lived in SF for 6 months 🌁
yes, those are my cameras wrapped in plastic bags
7. My calendar is super open between August 5th and 7th
📸 my portfolio 📸
bottom of page