top of page
My name's Paigge (with two Gs), I'm an Australian music photographer who moved to the US a year ago to follow my dreams as a music photographer.
I've been following Lollapalooza Festival for years now, (and even attended in 2014), and would love the chance to capture stellar content for you.
📸 Here are 7 reasons why you should hire me to be part of the Lollapalooza media team 📸
1. The internet has spoken and wants to see me on the Lollapalooza in-house media team.
2. I was just on the media team for Governors Ball Music Festival, so you know I'm familiar with the fast pace of a festival, I can live-edit, and have content ready ASAP.
Skepta and friends snapped at Gov Ball
3. Green Day was the first concert I ever went to, so you know I'd get 🔥 shots of Billie Joe Armstrong.
still such an iconic music video
4. I will do anything to get the shot, including running into the middle of the mosh pit.
pictured: me running into the crowd at Sunflower Bean
5. Okay, this one isn't really a reason, but the very last gig I shot before the pandemic was Dua Lipa at the Sydney Mardi Gras in 2020. It was the most incredible experience and I would love the opportunity to photograph her again.
This gig was a difficult one to shoot (no pit access).
6. I'm experienced in capturing branded content and activations. Clients include Tommy Hilfiger, MTV Networks, American Express, BMW, Smirnoff, and more.
Clients include Tommy Hilfiger, MTV Networks, American Express, BMW, Smirnoff, and more.
7. My calendar is super open between July 28th and 31st.
bottom of page